When you’re managing the movement of lots of people into or around a building, a suitable access control system in Walthamstow is a necessity. The Ian's Locksmith team includes dedicated experts who’ll help you out with everything from planning your first installation to emergency repairs:
- Emergency technicians will respond to access control failures within 30 minutes
- Advice and planning consultations can be booked seven days a week
Quality Assurances for Multiple Occupancy Building Security Systems
- Our access control specialists have specific training, making them more than competent enough to advise on, install, maintain and repair all types of systems
- When you’re planning a new installation, your technician will ensure you get the flexibility you need without paying for features you don’t
- Any products supplied will be from reputable, established manufacturers
- Products and workmanship are covered by an extended guarantee
Getting the Right Access Control System
Residential and commercial properties have very different requirements, and systems designed to deal with visitors tend to have different features from those designed for occupants. Some of the more common solutions include:
Door entry systems – Used mainly in multi-storey office blocks or apartments. Here the aim is to allow occupants of the building to grant access to visitors without having to go to the front door. Visitors alert occupants by pressing a buzzer, the occupant releases the lock. Door entry systems can be buzzer-only, or used in combination with cameras or phones
Swipe cards – Issued in place of keys to those entitled to enter a building. Swipe cards can be time-limited, removed from a database when access rights are withdrawn and can grant admittance to the whole building or be restricted to certain areas.
Key pads – Rather than swiping a card, individuals enter a code. Depending on the sophistication of the system, people may all use the same code or have their own unique number. The latter makes it possible to monitor exactly who is in the building at any given time.
You Only Need One Number
Whether you’re looking to fit a new access control system in Walthamstow, or need an emergency technician to fix your existing one, you’ll always use the same number to get in touch with Ian's Locksmith.
- Our customer support line is staffed around the clock, so call us anytime
- Get an immediate quote for repairs
- Advice sessions are available at weekends as well as during the week